lalalalalalala

My photo
Otak berfikir mulut bercakap tangan menulis. Kata-kata pujangga sekadar hiasan hati pada duka lara.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

TRUST DOESN'T MEAN TO ME THIS MOMENT

trust a person can make you totally blind. 
blind for everything that happen to you.
don't trust a person if she/he lied to you. i take experience from myself.
me? yes i am.
i am loser for this thing. i can be honest but i am loser when i honest to someone that very close to me.
i can be a good listener , a good friend , a good lover but not a good back stab. 
i know it is important to tell the truth to you that i don't like the way you are but not this time. 
maybe you are jerk in my eyes but its ok. a jerk sometime can make me to be more careful.

why should me to tell you how you betray me, how you make me a fool? 
hey friend, i respect you. you have everything what you want. but me? ohh no! 
i can't effort anything like you. 
but don't too arrogant for what you have. 
YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT YOUR PARENTS !
I am not come from rich family but i rich of LOVE .
love from everybody.

potpetpotpet.by brenny


No comments:

Post a Comment