lalalalalalala

My photo
Otak berfikir mulut bercakap tangan menulis. Kata-kata pujangga sekadar hiasan hati pada duka lara.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

now i can smile ^_______^

when say about SMILE , people might ask you what are u thinking of.
smile doesn't mean you need to think about something.
It about expression of our feeling
thank God my Mr. Right call me, texting me and SKYPE with me!
my God. how i can express my internal feeling.
i'm kinda happy even deep inside my of heart was crying and otw to dying. *jus for joke man~ *


i don't care when he ask me why i was crying..
telling him the truth also he wont be able know what exactly i am
better I fuck off my mouth .
i was crying infront thee webcam.
with my running nose and my headache ( headache make me fuck)
the only thing i care about is my feeling.. my love for him
he the ONLY one in my heart.
if people ask, who do u love, like and interest .
HAHAHHAHA. i just can laugh to rolling deep !!
how can i describe? yeahh ..\m/ i can!
MY LOVE IS : RUIZ JIKONG
WHAT I LIKE : GRANPA
WHAT I INTEREST: no one =.=


that was my answer.. like and love is different thing.
Love is a force of nature. However much we may want to, we can not command, demand, or disappear love, any more than we can command the moon and the stars and the wind and the rain to come and go according to our whims ( COPY AND PASTE )
and LIKE IS A FEELING OF NATURE THAT COME BEFORE LOVE :)


so boy and girls, don't be play with your heart babe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment