lalalalalalala

My photo
Otak berfikir mulut bercakap tangan menulis. Kata-kata pujangga sekadar hiasan hati pada duka lara.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

:: im tired !












im tired update my blog . omg ! it seem not easy to business with internet.. many things to browse. here n dey .. huh!! thnx my friend, PRES ~~ coz helping n teach me to edit my blog. haha .. what should i do in this evening??

  1. doing my nursing problem ..! gosh ! hate it.. i don lyke sem 2.  know y? bcoz i nid to assess here n there.. i suck men.. asking here and there make people more sick.. hahahahaha..:D .. but for this case, i nid to do! TASK FROM PROF !! if not?? maybe i got punished ..i just imagine what will i get.....1st: she will call me to her room.. 2nd: i ran away from college.. hahahhaa.. :D .. how if she an run to catch me ? OMG !! who know rite.. hahahhaa.. 3rd : i give warning from her .. as conclude ...I MUST DO HOMEWORK !! =))

hahhhaahaa.. lyke my stuff ! :))
  1. listen to music :: :D it fun ! it make me FRESH ! hahaha.. now, im feel in LOVE wif BRUNO MARS ! i hope he will know about it. hahah .;) cool rite???
p/s : sorry my hbby ~~im feel in love with other guy .. hahahhaah ....:) ...


  • urgh.. tomorrow ? i have to complete my importnt task ~  SECRET !!! but.. wha should i tell FISH about it? oh ! help me God !! 

ok ... i have to go now .. doing some my stuff. ! :) last but not least .. to my beloved : bby love u so much hunny !! no matter what n where i am ! how far we are, my heart still want you and waiting for you !!! 

2 comments: