lalalalalalala

My photo
Otak berfikir mulut bercakap tangan menulis. Kata-kata pujangga sekadar hiasan hati pada duka lara.

Monday, May 30, 2011

gawai !


  • to be a student, is not easy ..u nid to sacrifice a lot ! for exmple, GAWAI DAYAK ! pliz la... i really want go bec sarawak now !:( miss it.. n im not dey .. evrydy im crying thinking of it.. can i do it? uhh ! tmorow, u wil c KL must be floated by me..hahaha ..lols ! this gawai really make me sick ! 
  1. i cnt going bec
  2. i hve kind of fuck problem in my life ! ( let only me knw abt it ) 
  • mami !! an parik gawai ! sdih la doh dpod merik time tik .. ssh sgt nak mami tik an merik.. tik la 1st kuk sadik2 gawai . mami, mami pn puan kuk doh dpod sunyi sdgkn org lain mejeng ..:( sdih sgt2.. im keep thinking abt popoi, cacas mami , aci and all ! mai kuk pndai jauh sok nga tik? pliz la mmi .. mmi, 11 jun tik kuk merik, at least kuk dapod joget k? :( i really miss that moment ..:( love u mom..




No comments:

Post a Comment