lalalalalalala

My photo
Otak berfikir mulut bercakap tangan menulis. Kata-kata pujangga sekadar hiasan hati pada duka lara.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

no idea :(


  • aiishhh =_=  wat shud i wrte ? umm. i hv no idea la . huh ~ but i missing 2 people .. yah.. 1st my love ruiz .. haiiiiiiii.. when we gonna to meet? it so long time not date n meet each other even no skype anymore :'( huuhu. but, COOL bren. u wil meet him 1day .. 2nd? hah ! grnpa2~~~ y u soo far ? ur grnachild so bored not too bully u la.. ( klo la ku buli. cmfm nya bully ku ) hhahhaa.. u r in penang now n not on9.. those monkey wil chat n dstb me. but believe , i wont reply their chat tody . i hv no mood ! i dun noe y i feel like fever but not kind of fever. haiishh ! mybe too mny water loss from my body :) well.. i hv diarrhoea since last 2 dy. huhu.soo sad...
  • okie.. im going to slip now .. so i cn dream my prince charming .<3 love n nyte from me, sashabelle :)
me and granpa !:D 2 besties .. :)

when im become a model for my granpa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment