lalalalalalala

My photo
Otak berfikir mulut bercakap tangan menulis. Kata-kata pujangga sekadar hiasan hati pada duka lara.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

exam .. go faster !

exam ..
this year seem too hard for me to understand and get ready for exam .. Oh my God. plis give strength :(
i try my best .. to stdy and understand some term. hope i will vomit it back during exam.
sometimes i feel jealous when my friend stdy and they remember very well.. but me? some i can. but if about drug, ow.. sorry.. application is not available.:) hhahhaa
why i cant love pharmaco? why? why?
tomorrow i will see how much i understand what im stdy . just pray to the God n remember all..
now. time for me to do revision on pharmaco..*sigh *
gudluck for exam tomorrow my dear fellow friends ... especially nursing students of ucsi =)


No comments:

Post a Comment